Job Title: HR Business Analyst
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: Excellent + benefits
Home Retail Group is the UK’s leading home and general merchandise retailer, with sales of over £5.4 billion in the last financial year. Our Argos and Homebase brands form part of a large network of stores throughout the UK and the Republic of Ireland, with many exciting new developments in the pipeline.
We are looking for to appoint a HR Business Analyst to be responsible for the development and delivery of HR information and data modelling for the HR teams. The role will involve developing models to support annual processes e.g. pay review, bonus and reward.
Responsible for the submission of data to benchmarking surveys and group information requests e.g. CR reporting.
As a HR Business Analyst your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for developing a suite of consistent management information which supports the HR and group information requirements e.g. turnover, absence, headcount, employee data, performance distribution curves
- Publish standard reports to facilitate the delivery of HR processes e.g. balance scorecards
- Develop the cost models to support quarterly and annual HR processes.
- Responsible for input of business KPIs to model data and assess costs on a regular basis
- Responsible for the execution of annual processes through modelling data and providing timely management information to HR Business Partners.
- Responsible for downloads and uplifts of data to the payroll system
- Responsible for submitting data to market and annual surveys and analysing and communicating trends
- Undertakes internal and external research to support benchmarking requests from both Centre Of Excellent and HR Business Partners. Provide robust and coherent data and trend analysis for review and recommendation.
- Ad hoc project work
As a HR Business Analyst your skills and experience will include:
- Considerable experience within a generalist HR role
- Excellent Excel and Access experience
- Business Objects, Oracle and Resource Link experience desirable
- Data modelling experience with the ability to build complex data models
- Ability to understand reporting requirements and build/develop new or existing reports to meet business needs
- Ability to handle and manage multiple tasks and operate under deadline pressure
- Ability to analyse & interpret requirements
- Attention to detail and inquisitive
What you’ll get in return:
As well as the usual company benefits which include in-store discounts, 24 days holiday, car allowance, private healthcare, share save, discretionary annual bonus and company pension scheme you will be working in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations.
Home Retail Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership