HR Systems Administrator
Our records show that this vacancy has now EXPIRED.
Working within the Systems support team you will maintain the HR systems used within the HR Shared Services function. You will be required to build a strong working relationships with other members of the HR Systems team and the wider Business.
Home Retail Group
We are the UK’s leading home and general merchandise retailer, operating two key businesses, Argos and Homebase.
Home Retail Group continues to shape the future of shopping through digital retail leadership and multi-channel capability, expanding choice and developing both product ranges and services, ensuring we continue to build successful businesses that bring unrivalled convenience and value to customers’ everyday lives, whether shopping at home or on the move.
As a HR Systems Administrator your main responsibilities will be to:
• Responsible for systems administration including: Query resolution, troubleshooting, day to day security and user profile work, creation of work patterns, cost centre’s, hierarchy changes and general background data.
• Completion of systems maintenance activities including basic configuration and maintenance activity
• Responsible for answering queries and ensuring a timely resolution is found. Ensuring SLA’s are met.
• Able to work effectively in a multi-team environment, balancing the requirements of a variety of stakeholders. Must be able to manage core work as well as complex, interdependent workloads and prioritise accordingly
• Assisting the HR System team members in project work, Release Management and testing.
As a HR Systems Administrator your skills and experience will ideally include:
• Experience of HR and Payroll systems as an administrator and/or user role with a focus on resolution of system queries and system maintenance activity. Specific ResourceLink Aurora and Oracle experience would be beneficial.
• Ability to present a high standard of written and verbal communications skills
• Strong inter-personal skills to build relationships across all levels of the organisation
• Technical experience: Experience of Northgate Resource Link Aurora and ResourceLink products is preferably. Intermediate skills in Excel. Business Objects would be an advantage but not essential.
What you’ll get in return:
As well as the usual company benefits, which include, 24 days holiday, save as you earn scheme, discretionary annual bonus, private medical insurance and company pension scheme, you will work in an exciting environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own aspirations. [Amend to reflect level and role offered]
Please complete our short application process by clicking apply now.
Home Retail Group operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.